Friday, April 30, 2010

Another day another Shred

Ok day 4 of the shred is complete. I feel great. The scale isn't moving, but that is ok. My motivation has been through the roof this week and I contribute all that to divine intervention. I prayed for the motivation to change my body and here I am. God is good! Every time I have tried to do this before I found some reason I was able to talk my lazy self out of it, but not this week. This week I can't seem to find a single reason not to get up and work out. Even the age old "I'm sooooooooo tired" doesn't seem to do it. Heck, my son was up, crying until after 9:30pm (my bedtime is 9pm) so I didn't go to sleep until 10pm. Then my husband woke me up at 11pm when he came to bed. Then my son woke up again at 4:00am and cried for 15 or 20 minutes and I still couldn't convince myself to stay in bed and not work out this morning. So yay God!

No comments:

Post a Comment